Saturday, February 12, 2011

Favorite TV Couples

I'm experiencing some "blogger's block" (hehe) and its one of those days I feel like writing but don't know what to write. So, in honor of the dreaded Valentine's Day, and because I saw this somewhere else (I cannot remember where), I give you a list of my favorite TV couples. Choosing to do my top five, although they're in no particular order. If I really wanted to I could probably continue this on forever, aka a sign that I watch far too much television. All these relationships make me realize that your "Prince Charming" is out there somewhere, you just have to have faith :)

  1. Rachel and Ross - As one of the iconic TV couples in the 90s, I just love them. I was so happy to see them end up together in the end.


    2. Derek and Meredith -  They're "dark and twisty" but this season they've been 100 percent adorable, and I hold out hope that I find my "McDreamy"



    3. Marshall and Lily - They're total weirdos, but they work well together, and are hysterically funny. 


    4. Pam and Jim -  Again, they're totally strange (and this season, I think they've gotten stranger) but I just love them. I love that Jim always held out hope he'd be with Pam, makes me have hope for men :)


    5. Cory and Topanga - Classic couple; and made love seem so easy.


Who are your favorite TV couples?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE mer/der and cory/topanga. oh boy meets world. i miss it so much.

    when are they going to put the college seasons on DVD?!

    ReplyDelete