Thursday, February 10, 2011

Things I love Thursday

I don't think that I've done a "Things I love Thursday" post before, but it seems like  fun, so I thought I'd give it a try :)

Nando's Peri-Peri - this restaurant is a chain (my co-worker told me she first had it in London!) but OH MY GOSH IS IT AMAZING. Its basically a Portuguese chicken place, and the food is just delicious. I got a chicken wrap with a lemon garlic sauce, a chili jam, cheese and pineapple and it is the best thing ever. I've had it twice in two weeks. 
Old Navy leggings - I dont typically shop at Old Navy but my leggings all got holes in them and I desperately needed a few pairs. These were the right price, and are so comfortable! Definitely recommend them.

Donkey Kong Country Returns - I may be the biggest dork ever, but this game is a lot of fun and reminds me of my middle school days playing the original on Super Nintendo.


Need You Now - Glee; I love Lady Antebellum's original version of the song, but I'm also a fan of this one. Glee songs just always make my day a little better.

What are you loving this week?

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried Old Navy's leggings so I'll have to look. I only have on pair, from VS, and I love them. I don't wear leggings often though.

    ReplyDelete