Sunday, July 21, 2013

Back in the game

It’s been a long time since I've posted anything.  I’ve abandoned all my “creative" outlets, aside from Pinterest..which while it does provide me with great recipes and decorating ideas for my new apartment… it’s not exactly the type of creative outlet I need in my life right now.

I need to come back to blogging - for myself above anything else. I love writing, thinking of new ideas, expressing my opinions. I’m considering this a trial run - I haven't figured out if I want to use Tumblr or my blog - I love the freedom of my blog, but the network and ease of use of Tumblr. 

This will be a work in progress as I figure out what I want to do, so bare with me through the "construction" phase. I honestly believe it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment