Saturday, July 27, 2013

Bauble Bar Love

I am a huge fan of Bauble Bar, and while I don't have a ton of extra funds for splurging on "fun" items, I tend to look at this site pretty regularly and lust after all the a pretty items that could fill my jewelry box and dress up my outfits.

About a few weeks ago they were having a sale on necklaces, and I picked up this, and this. I couldn't wait to receive them - I thought of it as an early birthday present to myself. 


I got a ton of compliments on the gold love necklace, but the silver one, I wore for all of 5 minutes and then the clasp fell off. Like this:


I was upset, but I quickly emailed BaubleBar's customer service, sent them a photo, and they immediately mailed me a replacement necklace. BaubleBar's customer service people were very responsive and friendly - which isn't always the case when you talk to someone in this field. I appreciated it, and now my necklace is good as new, getting me a ton of compliments. Sometimes a truly great site/company deserves a shout-out; any girl looking for great, unique accessories should really look at BaubleBar. It will not disappoint!

And now I will spend my Saturday morning scouring their site, look at this, this, and this while cleaning my tiny apartment and getting ready for my best friend's birthday weekend. Happy weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment