Friday, August 27, 2010

Excited for fall

I love fall, and this year, I feel like it honestly could not come soon enough. This summer has been hot and sticky and I am ready to retire my shorts and flip flops. I'm counting down the days until I can break out my boots worn with leggings or skinny jeans, my trench coats, and no longer have to order iced coffees. I can't wait until leaves start to change colors and I can sleep with my windows open instead of stuffy air conditioner. I'm dying for my TV shows to start back up (hello, Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy and How I Met Your Mother!) What I really can't wait for, is college football and NHL hockey to start. Yes, I am a total nerd completely obsessed with "my" two teams. I'll be honest, they're the only two teams I care about and I have a Slingbox (best invention ever) connected to my parent's TV so I can catch my games.

How gorgeous are these Sam Edelman boots? If I had an extra $200 in my pocket (the joys of an intern salary = no money), I'd be buying these!

Already planned next weekend around this! Thanks for the reminder, Google!

Hello, fall in the District!

What are you most looking forward to for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment