Sunday, August 22, 2010

The obligatory introduction post

I feel obligated to make some sort of introductory post, considering this is my first time posting in my brand spanking new blog. However, I always end up feeling awkward when writing these sorts of things, so lets see how this goes! I've wanted a blog for the longest time, and I realized that now is as good of a time as any to begin.

So, welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere. You're sure to hear about my love of reading, politics, television, food, caffeine (of course) and traveling. I'm a 20-something girl transplanted from the Midwest to Washington, DC in hopes of following my dreams of having a career in Public Relations. Join me on my journey into the "real world," navigating entry-level public public relations and discussing life in the the nation's capitol, and how a small town girl makes it in the city. While I can guarantee my life is nothing like "The Real Housewives of DC," I hope there will be some laughs along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment