Sunday, February 9, 2014

Currently Lusting: Gold Watches

I tend to wear the same jewelry pieces/accessories repeatedly. Same diamond studs from college graduation, same Calladagh ring from Ireland, an "A" necklace, and maybe a bracelet or a bangle of some sort. I love buying jewelry and trying new pieces, but at the end of the day I'm a routine person. I've just learned to accept it, but at the same time pushing myself outside of my comfort zone. Whether that's what I'm wearing, trying a new food, visiting somewhere new, or doing something new at work.

I used to wear a really old Swatch watch that I got when I was living in Madrid (but I definitely saw it in a U.S. store 3 years later), and I wore it to its death. Now, it's been a few years and I still haven't purchased a new watch, which is quite problem when you're running around the office from meeting to meeting, and have no idea what time it is or if you're late or early. Needless to say, I'm in the market for a new watch, and I think I want something gold, chunky, and slightly more girlie.

I love this Kate Spade one

Every time I go into the mall and walk past the watches, I always want to buy every single Michael Kors watch. Every.Single.One (well, gold ones). I'm hoping sometime in the near future, I can invest in one of these. A few of my favorites:

What are some of your favorite accessories? Do you have a "standard" piece that everyone associates with you?







No comments:

Post a Comment