Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BlackBerry and Coffee go hand in hand

I love my BlackBerry. I love coffee. I've wasted far too much money since my freshman year of college fueling my caffeine addiction and heading to Starbucks. Actually, if I think about how much money I've spent, I'll probably want to faint. That, however, is besides the point.

When I saw that Starbucks created a BlackBerry application, I thought it was genius. I'm also ecstatic that it didn't exist before because I would have spent more money. It annoys me how many reward cards I have in my wallet, to the point where it's busting at the seams, and love that this can just stay on my phone, so I wont lose it.

Blackberry and Coffee - two necessities in my life. I'm glad that they have teamed up to make life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment