Friday, September 10, 2010

TV Junkie Anonymous

As I have mentioned before, I am a self proclaimed TV junkie. And, as I sit on my couch on a Friday night, sick and watching endless amounts of Gossip Girl in hopes of feeling better tomorrow to go a baseball game and watch my Wolverines kick some Irish butt, I decided to create my "Fall 2010 TV Schedule." It's quite a lengthy schedule, which is sad and embarrassing to put in public. But, to be fair, I DVR most of my shows, so therefore I'm really not watching THAT much. Some shows are my standards, while others, I watched when I lived at home with my parents, and now keep watching. The Amazing Race, I will be watching to I once again witness the woman who had a watermelon explode in her face. (its hilarious and disturbing all at once, I suggest you watch.) 

So now that I've admitted to the world I should enter TV Addicts Anonymous (and watch some really bad television), what will you be watching this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment