Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dose of silliness

I love my Netflix, and love that the instant stream section is upping its anty and getting a TON of new TV shows and movies for me to watch. I love it even more that I can watch on my iPad in bed. If I could figure how how to connect my DVD player or Wii to the internet, I'd instant stream there too. That said, I'm not so sure about the recommendations feature. Just for the laugh factor, here's what Netflix recommended me today. 














I'm pretty sure that Meerkat Manor does not have a strong female lead, when it is animals. Needless to say, I first was confused, and then I laughed.

Anyone else love their Netflix? How do you watch your instant stream?

3 comments:

  1. I love Netflix Instant. Watch Food, Inc if you haven't already! They have the BEST documentaries on Instant, which I love. We streamed it to our downstairs TV through my roommates computer. No clue how, but it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Netflix Instant Watch is amazing. I'm obsessed!
    I second Stacy about Food, Inc!

    I've never seen Meerkat Manor, but I've heard some great things, so I may very well check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to check out Food, Inc. this week! Thanks to both of you for the recommendation.

    I've never seen Meerkat Manor before either- I just dont get the "strong female lead" part :)

    ReplyDelete