Friday, August 23, 2013

Bar Carts

Living in my very own studio apartment has been a great experience so far, allowing me to really decorate however I see fit, with everything I bring into my apartment reflecting my own personal style. It's a work in progress, slowly building my gallery wall, buying vases and picture frames, and just making the place me.

I've been desperately wanting to purchase and style a bar cart for my "dining" area, and every time I go to any sort of home goods or furniture store, I keep my eye out for the perfect cart. (I found my dream one at Cost Plus World Market, but unfortunately $300+ is out of my budget right now!) I can't wait to style said future cart with bar tools and pretty glasses.

In the meantime, here are a few of my favorite carts I've seen around the blogosphere over the past few months. Where did you find your bar cart? 

(via)

(via)

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment