Sunday, August 25, 2013

Reality Awaits

By the time this posts, I'll be leaving my parent's house and amazingly relaxing vacation; leaving a little bit of paradise, and heading back to reality (and a long long long car ride). Spending a week at home, with no real responsibilities allows me to think of new goals/priorities for myself over the next few months, see things in a different perspective, and just think about what I want for myself. Coming home, being around my married friends always does this to me, thinking about my future and where I want to be. I love DC, the freedom, my friends, and my life there. But, I still think about that "someday," and settling down in a small town. 

Until next time lovely Michigan (which may be a lot sooner than I think!). Away from this:

....and back to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment