Sunday, November 21, 2010

Apartment organization

My new apartment already feels 10 times more like "home" than my last apartment did- I'm not sure if it's because I knew my last one was "temporary" and this one is a at least a year, or if it's because I now have a roommate. Either way, I'm loving this new apartment. Can I mention how jealous I am that one of Oprah's Favorite Things this year was $1000 custom made closet by the Container Store?? I almost fell off my couch when she said that!

Just wanted to share a few things we recently purchased for our apartment that we are eagerly awaiting- I think they'll make a huge difference in our kitchen and living room!


One thing we both do not enjoy about our apartment, is the fact that our kitchen is TINY. So, we purchased this to put our microwave/toaster oven on top of, and then it has the extra storage for additional pots and pans, silverware, etc. I will make our kitchen so.much.better. I cannot wait to be organized!

This is actually a storage Ottoman, which we will be using for extra seating and as table of sorts  as well. I'm really excited about it for some weird reason. I'm mad, because we bought this from Target.com, yesterday. TODAY, it went on sale, $20 off, which we don't get. Slightly disappointed!


What were your recent purchases for your homes?

1 comment:

  1. we used a lot of my leftover furniture for our house, which is nice. we haven't bought anything recently but our next hopeful Christmas gift is a TV for our bedroom! omg i'm dying for one.

    ReplyDelete