Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Container Store = Love.

As previously mentioned, I'm moving into a new apartment, very soon. In fact I probably should be packing rather than writing this! I already know I'll be losing quite a bit of storage/closet space; although my new bathroom is much bigger than mine now. I'll have to share my kitchen/living room space with my new roommate as well.  Therefore, creative storage options will be a must.

I've been spending the past hour scouring the Container Store Web site, and have decided that... well, I could easily spend oh, the next 4 pay checks there and still have things I'd want to buy. The Container Store is my new store to obsessive over. The thought of having a place to store literally every.possible.item.I.own is thrilling! I think the OCD side of me is coming out in full force tonight, particularly as I stare around my incredibly messy apartment with boxes and piles of things EVERYWHERE. I cannot wait to move and be organized again. Cant beat my new location or the price!


A few of my favorite things I'm seriously considering buying. Anyone shopped there before? What do you recommend? I'm super excited to go to the store this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. i love all their kitchen storage gadgets. they make things i never knew existed.

    and target has cute jewelery hangers (i like them more than the one you posted) so you should check there for them!

    i also love the container stores awesome hooks. we bought the tree branch key holder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm I must look at Target for a jewelry hanger this weekend when my new roomie and I make a trip!

    Container Store is full of things I never knew I "needed!"

    ReplyDelete