Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Wish list

"Make my wish come true, Baby all I want for Christmas is... You"

I love the holidays, and shopping for others. But, I'd be lying if I didn't fess up to making my own "wishlist" of things I'd love to get/buy myself. Some are more realistic than others, but thats why it's a wish list! What are you wishing for this year?

I really want a crockpot, but I'm just not sure I'd use it too much. I would get scared to leave it on all day.


Love the Tory Burch shoes, but can't justify the price!


I always try to steal my Mom's, but she catches me!

I've used my longchamp back to the extreme- its starting to tear in the corners. I would love one in purple or red.

I know, I'm pathetic, but I really want to read this. So much, that for the family secret Santa's, I'm asking my cousin to buy me this. Go ahead, make fun of me!

I know that this would make me laugh. Lots. 

My ultimate Christmas wish? An iPad- this thing is amazing!

1 comment: