Sunday, December 5, 2010

December Tunes

"So don't go higher for desire, Put it in your head, Baby Hollywood is dead you can find it in yourself."  - Michael Buble


I've been listening to Pandora  lot lately (leaving your iPod back at your parents home will do that to you and make you very sad). I still love my own personal tunes, because I (usually) never have to give anything a thumbs down or "ban" it. Above's my current set of favorite songs to listen to- I know that it's a bit hard to see. A mixture of old and new (Also, a LOT of my songs in rotation right now come from my friend over at The Cheetah Chronicles - she has awesome taste in music and makes awesome playlists). 

A few highlights from this playlist
  • Michael Buble's Hollywood
  • anything from Carrie Underwood's Play On album
  • Tim McGraw's Felt Good on my Lips
  • Joshua Radin's Sky
  • lots of Taylor Swift's Speak Now album
  • and Bruno Mar's Grenade
Of course, none of my playlists would be complete without some Glee thrown in. Sometimes I think I'm a 12-year-old pretending to be in her twenties.

What are you listening to?

1 comment:

  1. They play that Michael Buble song on the radio a ton here and I actually kind of like it!

    You have way too much country on your playlist ;)

    I found two new bands I need to check out, The Temper Trap and Florence + the Machine (new to me, not to the world, haha).

    ReplyDelete