Sunday, December 12, 2010

Williams-Sonoma lust

Williams-Sonoma is an amazing store. I dream about the day when I am getting married and can create a bridal registry, and shoot my scan gun at half the store. I'd buy everything, if I could. My parents share their love of this store with me, because they are the best cooks I know; and love to cook. My parents used their credit card reward points once for a significant amount of W-S giftcards and I went with them to the store. We went to town, and it was the most fun ever! Every gadget and gizmo you could want for cooking, baking, hosting.

Just this weekend, my guy friend called me while I was Christmas shopping online. He didn't believe me that Williams-Sonoma sold food as well; and thought I was crazy when I told him I wished I could buy all my gifts from this store. I don't think my friends have reached that age, yet. Maybe in a few years when more of my friends are getting married/having kids/hosting parties, then I can order my heart out! And, when I have more money, of course :)

Until then, I just lust over the items, that could make my cooking dreams come true.




2 comments:

  1. yes, WS is amazing. i usually get my mom something from there every year. i want to look there for a soup immersion blender but i know i can probably get it cheaper elsewhere :/ i'll probably still go look though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I won the lottery, without a doubt I'd spend most of it at Williams Sonoma. I can't walk into that store and not lust after every single thing in there!

    ReplyDelete