Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday 6.

My first week as a full-time worker is officially over, and here I sit on my couch, drinking coffee at 6:30 at night (probably not smart, but whatever.) Dinner & a night out awaits with my friend, but as she is a fan of later dinners, we will not be meeting until later. My friend over at Every Little Thing posted today a series of questions for her readers to answer, so in my time before eating, I thought I'd answer them. Here I go!

1) What is your favorite meal to cook?
I love making pasta salads, because they're easy to make and pretty to look at. Plus, they'll usually last me all week long. Speaking of pasta salad.. maybe I put one together for lunches next week! But, in terms of actual recipes/meals, I'd have to say chicken squares. They're SUPER easy (but not exactly the healthiest of meals.) The recipe isn't the exact one I use (I use a variation my Mom created), but its pretty darn close.

2) What is your favorite meal to eat?
Basically anything that my mother makes is my favorite meal to eat! Some favorites include chicken enchiladas, spaghetti pie (again, not my exact recipe, but close!). Dang, I'm getting incredibly hungry now.

3) What is one thing on your Bucket List?
I would love to say that I've traveled/been to all 50 states. That's a goal of mine. 

4) Do you want to go to your next class reunion? Why or why not?
I'm not 100% sure on this one. We apparently are not having a 5 year reunion, so this mean I wouldn't be going to one until 2015. The people that I want to see, I'm friends with and still talk to. I don't keep in touch with that many high school friends. I guess I'll have to re-evaluate this question in 5 years!

5) 10 years ago today, who were you?
Wow. 10 years ago.. I was in eighth grade. I tried every sport, but never made any of the teams, and was devastated. I was always a manager (NOT cool). I'm pretty sure I was a huge dork, and spent a lot of time trying to be "cool," but I remember that I spent a lot of time on AIM messaging my friends, because AOL was the just the best!

6) 10 years from now, who do you want to be?
In 10 years.. I'll be 33, which is scary! I hope to be happy in whatever I'm doing (hopefully what I'm doing now!), well-traveled, and successful. Still living in or near a city, and possibly married (??). I think whats most important to to me is I'm happy, still learning something new everyday and traveling. Also, spending time with my family. That's what is most important to me.

1 comment:

  1. my 10-year reunion is coming up and i'm probably not going to make it. i'm unsure how this makes me feel, haha. im friends with almost my whole graduating class on fb but seeing people in person is different. guess we'll have to see!

    ReplyDelete