Saturday, October 2, 2010


I can already tell that October will be one heck of a month. It's only October 2, and I've already had an internship, left an internship, got a job offer (and accepted said job offer!), and a day trip to Baltimore for a baseball game. Needless to say, October is going to be my best month this year, especially once I start my brand new big-girl job- I am no longer an intern and am sooooooo excited. Finally being able to do what I love :) The month of October will also bring a big move, as I search for a new (cheaper) apartment and possible roommates. It will definitely be a busy, adventure packed month, so I'm excited to share some experiences via my blog! Even without all this not usual excitement, October is one of my favorite months of the year.

  1. The Weather - It's finally cooled down, and I can break out my boots, jeans, trench coats and scarves. Nothing makes me happier. My windows are open and I can finally have fresh air without all the humidity. The leaves change color, its beautiful out. If I'm in the Midwest, I can go to apple orchards, eating donuts and drinking cider. Nothing, is better.
  2. Sports - College football is in full swing, and the hockey season is just around the corner. Hockey season makes me happy, even if I know I cant go to many games this year since I wont be home! I will resort to watching as many nationally televised games as possible, until I can figure out why my Slingbox doesnt work! 
  3. Coffee - In the summer, drinking hot coffee always feels gross, but I dont particularly enjoy iced coffee. Fall equals warm drinks, curled up under blankets and watching TV or reading a good book. Nothing better.
  4. Fall Clothes - I love fall clothes. I hate summer clothes - particularly shorts. In fall, I can still wear my dresses, but with leggings; tanks & tees, but with cardigans. It's all about the layering look, which is my favorite. I also just love boots. I would wear boots every day if I could!
  5. Holidays quickly approaching - I love October because it means the holidays are almost here. And I love spending time with my family members and friends, and eating insane amounts of delicious food.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment