Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

  1. The start of hockey season makes me happy - The Wings home opener is tomorrow, and I desperately wish my slingbox was working so I could be able to watch all of my games. This will my first hockey season not home, and I'm kind of sad about it. I may have to get into the Capitals, at least it's not Pittsburgh!                                                                                                                                    
  2. I've really started to enjoy tea - I've NEVER been a tea drinker; my life runs on coffee & caffeine. But an (expensive) stop into Teavana resorted me in me purchasing my own personal tea maker and some really yummy raspberry/lemon mixture of tea. HOLY COW, I am a tea convert. I still love my coffee... but tea is pretty great too. 
  3. The breast cancer awareness thing on Facebook, where people state where they like to put their purse, really creeped me out at first. My mind automatically went to *ahem* "other things," when I see my Aunt and 15 year old cousin state they "like it on the floor."
  4. I am so freaking excited for the Michigan/Michigan State football game this weekend. I'm praying its on TV here, because if it is not, then I will be upset. This game will be EPIC. Too bad all my MSU friends have left DC for the weekend so I have no one to make fun of!                                           
  5. Grey's Anatomy is back! I'm so happy that this season is looking up after last season was so horrific. Keep it coming, and show me some more Avery! Also love seeing Derek's sister (I know she's on Private Practice? I should watch that again...)
  6. Recent online buzz suggests that the iPhone may soon be coming to Verizon. Should this happen, I'm in trouble! I definitely would convert from the Blackberry if this is the case.
Okay, enough of my rambling. No cooking stories to share today, although I DID watch a ridiculous amount of cooking related shows today.. almost all dessert related. Now I just need to learn how to make fancy cake....


No comments:

Post a Comment